Lecturer: Amos Ziv
Meridian Wave Acupuncture - Evidence Based Channel Theory Applications for Pain Management Level 1 & Advanced Level
- Location: Harbour View Business Center, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland (View Map for directions)
Level 1 - 31st August & September 1st 2018. Cost: €295
Advanced Level - September 2nd 2018. Cost: €145
- All 3 days Early Bird Cost before Friday 2nd March €390. After 2nd March Cost: €420
Meridian Wave Acupuncture - Evidence Based Channel Theory Applications for Pain Management Level 1 & Advanced Level - Amos Ziv
Learn this highly effective and clinically applicable pain relief method based on Chinese Medicine Channel Theory.
This is the only acupuncture system that has been clinically validated in a randomised controlled trial in a major hospital Emergency Room. It has been used successfully with thousands of patients in China, Israel and the US.
Amos Ziv is the Director of Clinical Research at Shiram Integrated Medicine Services, Asaf Harofeh Medical Centre, Israel. He was the study director of the Acupuncture for Back and Neck Pain Emergency Room trial. He is an expert in TCM channel theory applications and a personal student of Prof. Wang Ju Yi. Amos has taught this amazing system to hundreds of practitioners worldwide.
In this seminar you will learn a highly effective and clinically applicable pain relief method, based on Chinese Medicine Channel Theory.
Level 1 - What will you learn in this seminar?
- Effective Acupuncture/Acupressure for instant pain relief and subsequent healing
- Clear and pragmatic step-by-step clinical protocol
- The system is immediately applicable in practice
What will you be able to treat at the end of the seminar?
- Musculoskeletal and neurological conditions, chronic and acute back and neck pain, reduced range of motion, radiculopathy due to bulging or herniated disc, joint pain, frozen shoulder, carpel tunnel syndrome, tennis and golfer’s elbow, trigger finger, De-Quervain’s syndrome, post-operative pain and more…
Why is this system so effective?
- Activation of jing well points creates a powerful wave of channel movement that reduces obstruction
- The use of distal needling according to channel theory further increases the wave effect and reduces pain and discomfort
- This system fluently integrates with any other treatment modality (physiotherapy, therapeutic massage, rehabilitation, etc.)
Who should attend this seminar?
- Acupuncturists, Medical Acupuncturists, Acupuncture students, Shiatsu and Tui Na practitioner that want to substantially increase their ability to treat pain and discomfort
How has the system been evaluated?
- This is the only acupuncture system that has been clinically validated in a randomised controlled trial in a major hospital Emergency Room (research summary below). It has been used successfully with thousands of patients in China, Israel and the US and has been taught to numerous practitioners worldwide.
- Advanced Meridian Wave
Enhance your clinically effective Meridian Wave protocol with additional tools from Channel Theory. Learn how to overcome barriers to clinical success and how to manoeuvre and break through stagnant periods in your treatment series.
Course highlights:o Specific clinical protocols for the most common conditions
o Utilizing analogical anatomy acupuncture systems
o Right to left and top to bottom point sensitivity treatments
o Channel balancing techniques
o Effective ear acupuncture for pain and discomfort
o Using a barefoot Dr.'s family lineage secret leg channel
o Useful empirical point's for immediate relief
o Understanding the dynamics of a treatment series
o Protocols for overcoming stagnancy in the treatment series
o Ability to apply the system at the end of the workshop
o Persistent chronic back and neck conditions
o Severe limitations and neurological deficit's due to herniated disk
o Systemic Joint pains
o Knee osteoarthritis and cartilage erosion
o Chronic neck stiffness
o Double crash nerve pressure and it's offsets : Tennis and Golfer's elbow, trigger finger, De-Quervain's syndrome
o And more
Enhanced Pain Management Techniques for Reinforcing Clinical Success This course will present additional new tools to further enhance the Meridian Wave effect. This system has been used successfully with thousands of patients in China, Israel and the US and has been taught for numerous practitioners in Israel and USA. It has been clinically validated in a randomized controlled trial for acute back and neck pain in a major hospital in Israel.